Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Drama? What's that? Support the P3s!

In the age of Facebook we have pissing matches galore.  Everybody is a somebody when social media is involved.  Everything is trending and we all have terminal ADHD.  Or maybe not all of us.  It's funny, infuriating, probably psychotic, and it needs to stop.  We are all guilty to a certain degree, myself included.  But, seriously, it needs to stop.

Got a problem with something somebody said?  Suck it up and support our P3s!  Somebody call you a fed (but you say you aren't, or maybe you're just a lowly informant) and now you're super pissed?  Suck it up and support our P3s!  (Feds too.  Donate.  Or set off some CS canisters and off yourself.  Both work.  You choose!)

If everyone worked together then there wouldn't be time for all this petty drama and the attention would be exactly where it should have been all along.

Gavin and Kelli who?  Deb who?

I'm over here screaming #DwightHammond.  Follow me.

-Bravo 4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Steemit! (Steemit.com/@nathanpieters)

Notice: I have decided to move away from using any Google, Inc. product, including Blogger, and I have established myself at Steemit, a n...