Saturday, August 26, 2017

Jason "Joker J" Blomgren

Jason "Joker J" Blomgren faces sentencing Monday,  August 28th at 10 am PST in Portland.

He was one of the most loveable and outspoken of our ranks and has remained loyal to his brothers and sisters throughout the entire ordeal.  He had my back when he could easily have thrown me under the bus to lessen his burden.  It saddens me to see that so many have fallen for the FBI's lies saying that he made statements against others.  Believe me,  he did not inform on the others. 

He did not agree to testify about the "mad minute" video for the prosecution and was subpoena'd in retaliation.  That video belonged to me and was taken from his phone by the FBI when he was taken into custody.  I have said it before and I'll say it again now,  I released the video to Gary Hunt after the government falsely claimed that it belonged to Joker,  and thus proved the date it was taken was earlier than they claimed, Fabio was not present and that they were presenting false evidence against our brothers and sisters.  

Please note:  if you're only going to be seen on camera "supporting" our P3s or to cherry pick your words in an attempt to defame and belittle those who have sacrificed everything, stay home.   We have enough fake friends.

Brother, your shift is over.  Enjoy your "retirement!"

I will leave you with a final message from Joker J himself:

"After the 28th I go into exile with a handful  of righteous men who did what they thought was best & took a stand for those who could stand for themselves!  I only ask we not become mere Whispers into the darkness... Forget us not - for we will never forget you!"

-Bravo 4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Steemit! (Steemit.com/@nathanpieters)

Notice: I have decided to move away from using any Google, Inc. product, including Blogger, and I have established myself at Steemit, a n...