Wednesday, July 12, 2017

The Double Standard

I've received several messages advising me to take down the posts concerning FBI agent W. Joseph Astarita pursuant to a court order.  While none of these are from the government, but from friends, I feel the need to point out a few things.

First, the order applies only to Astarita and his defense team.  As reported by Maxine Bernstein:

"U.S. District Judge Robert E. Jones barred the defense lawyers for FBI Agent W. Joseph Astarita from sharing government documents received as evidence."

So there you have it, straight from the horse's mouth.

Secondly, being as I have not made or implied any threats towards Mr. Astarita or his co-conspirators, I am certainly not included by any means in this order.  I will also point out that I am not subject to the jurisdiction of Judge Robert E. Jones.

Third, and lastly, the claim made by Assistant U.S. Attorney Paul Maloney that anyone has made threats to those involved in the murder of LaVoy and the attempted murder of three others is highly suspect.  This was a tactic used in the first round of trials to suppress information that would be useful to the defense and unmask those directly responsible for the only violence committed during the month of January 2016.  These claims, as before, will never be proven in any capacity.  This is a reaction of self preservation made out of fear by Kate Brown, Harry Reid, Hillary Clinton and James Comey.  They are drowning, grasping at straws to stay afloat and pulling anyone they can down with them.  As a result their hired guns are no longer safe from prosecution.

No skin off my ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Steemit! (Steemit.com/@nathanpieters)

Notice: I have decided to move away from using any Google, Inc. product, including Blogger, and I have established myself at Steemit, a n...